First update released!
- Changed color space from Gamma to Linear (should look more realistic)
- Added brightness slider (for all of you with problems with darkness! finally)
- Partially fixed shadow and light flickering on highest graphics settings (sometimes lights still may flick, but in areas where a lot of lights; or on lower graphics settings)
- Enabled post-processing effects, they weren't turned on :)
- Changed materials of roads, less visual artifacts with strange reflections on them
- Blocked way in second part of game, now it's harder to become frustated by going in wrong direction
- Increased fog (because lighting overall became a lot brighter)
Hope your experience will be better now, really interested in feedback about new lighting, think it's better now, but could be not, comment if you want!
Get Failed Delivery
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.